Deschutes Base Camp Week – Missoula
The Deschutes Brewery folks from Eugene, Oregon has descended upon our little town of Missoula with a flood of great new beers. The debuts include two fresh hopped options, the Hop Trip Pale Ale and the Catchin’ Freshies Fresh Hopped IPA (review coming next post), and the deep and complex Dissident (a blended 20% wine-condition and 80% cherry-infused sour ale, oh yeah I’m getting my hands on that one). Deschutes is promoting their beers and having a brewer available to heaps of noxious questions from yours truly. The Deschutes folks will be around through Sunday this week…run, don’t walk, to any of these events.
Base Camp Schedule for the rest of the week
- Wed, 10/10, 6:30-9pm Hats Off to Homebrewers (UnionClub Bar)
- Thurs, 10/11, 2-5pm Fresh Hop Release & Meet the Brewer (Orange St. Food Farm)
- Thurs, 10/11 Deschutes Brewery Base Camp Beer Dinner (Caffe Dolce)
- Thurs, 10/11, 7pm-12am Deschutes Brewery Base Camp Pint Night (The Rhino)
- Thurs, 10/11, 9pm-12am Beer-lesque: Tastings and Tassels (Top Hat)
- Fri, 10/12, 2-5pm Deschutes Brewery Fresh Hop Release (Pattee Creek Market)
- Fri, 10/12, 7-10pm Montana Wine & Beer Festival (UM Adam’s Center)
- Sat, 10/13, 11am-1:30pm Woody Tailgate (Washington-Grizzly Stadium)
A few pics from the Fresh Hop Release at Worden’s Market in downtown Missoula.